¿What does Natvalue do?
NATVALUE provides the Economic Valuation of the Natural Capital, understood as the monetary estimation of the natural capital present at a specific location or affected by a certain activity, from the economic qualification of the value of the ecosystem services. It also provides EU Taxonomy alignment certifications; services for accessing and issuance of Green Bonds Standard, their certification and related environmental aspects.
- A team of specialists on the identification and economic valuation of environmental and social services and goods, on their measurement, valuation and management, are on board.
- Its staff and collaborators are experts on different disciplines related to the environment, to sustainable finance and to the different aspects of natural capital valuation, as well as debt issuance and the technical aspects of the characteristics and output of low carbon projects and assets, as well as on assurance engagement (ISAE 3000).
- Analytic methodologies and appropriate technological tools allow using and managing the records thereby obtained to make decisions and to integrate the available information in such a way that it may be entirely used by the company.
- The following additional environmental services shall be also provided:
- Environmental Risk Analysis: ARMA analysis, Law of environmental Responsibility and its insurances of environment responsibility. Environmental Harm Indexes and its monetization.
- Environmental standards: Analysis of the natural environment and its risks (soil, wind, water, flora and fauna, waste, ecosystemic services and biodiversity). Activities potentially polluting to the Atmosphere. European Registry of pollutant emissions and transfers. Management and Sustainable Mining Management Systems (UNE EN ISO 14001, UNE 22480, UNE 22470) A implementation, legal requirements identification and audit. Most of the indicators of such standards are used to value the Alignment with the EU Taxonomy).
- Management of surface, ground and coast waters: Discharges (discharge authorizations, hydrogeological reports, annual discharge report and qualitative and quantitative discharge control). Water intake (temporal water diversion, ground and underground water intake; qualitative and quantitative water control). Works on water public domain, authorizations in protected areas and sea-land areas.
- Environmental Assessment and Studies as independent third party: Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC), Strategic Initial Report, Environmental Strategic Assessment. Management of allegations from public information process. Environmental Surveillance and Monitoring Program; Environmental Measures Plan; Red Natura 2000; Affection to Cultural Heritage, baseline environmental and socio-economic studies.
- Implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility criteria (CSR): Sustainable Development Goals (SDG); Codes of conduct and governance; standard compliance programs; health and safety systems; sustainability reports: cooperation agreements with stakeholders and groups of interest.
Meet the Managing Team
Javier Colilla Peletero
Juan M. Piñeiro
Raquel Alonso Escudero